28.2.14

There's a Limit

There's a limitation to what a human mind can handle. There's only so much one can take, one can process and see and hear. 
There's only so much a human mind can handle.
I wish it was more, not for your benefit but for mine, I wish my mind was able to handle more.

There's a limitation to all that we can take in. To all that we can take in and learn and see and hear.
There's only so much we can take in.
I wish it was more, not for your sake but for mine, to all that I have gone through I wish I was able to see more.

There's a limitation to what you can do to a person. There's only so much a person can take, oppressed through indoctrination and pain.
There's only so much a person can take.
I wish it was less, not for my benefit, but yours since the oppression will only last forever if it isn't stopped.

1 comment: