16.2.14

Piercings and Blue Make Up

I did myself a labret today to the horror of my dad (he hates piercings even more than tattoos) and I am so in love with it. It's a bit of a thing to get used to, since I keep biting it when I eat, but once it's healed a bit and I  can change it to a shorter one it'll be okay. Or maybe a ring, I don't know yet.

For the make up I used Geek Chic Cosmetics eyeshadows Mohawk Warthog and Anarchist Priest, Lumene Natural Code mascara and an old pale beige shiny lipstick I have no idea of the brand.












So what do you think? Does the labret suit me? What do you think about piercings in general?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://elaminen-on-mahtii.blogspot.fi/2014/02/haaste.html
    ^ haastoin sut! yläpuolella linkki haasteeseen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours of your make up are extremely pretty!

    I also think this piercing suits you really well.

    ReplyDelete