2.1.14

Theme Day: Classic beauties and their followers

Today I'm going to be doing another theme day with my posts, and it's going to be loaded with beautiful women from all eras of the 1900s. I came up with this idea when I got my New Year's Eve postcard from my bf, he always sends me cards with these gorgeous women of the 1930s and 40s. He's really an old soul himself, so it's not surprising, but I think it's really cute and affectionate of him.

I also find this sort of classic beauty - in make up and in style - to be very esthetically pleasing, I myself am a huge fan of the older beauties such as Hedy Lamarr, Marlene Dietrich and even Marilyn Monroe. Today I'm going to be making posts about some of them and of newer models, newer versions of classic beauty - at least from my own perspective and in my own opinion.

If you disagree with me, please do comment below and state why.

All photos from Tumblr.

Vivien Leigh

Marilyn Monroe

Audrey Hepburn




No comments:

Post a Comment