22.12.13

If you're happy and you know it...

Today I should start making preparations for Christmas, especially concerning our duck that's thawing in the fridge. But I don't feel like it. I just really really don't feel like having Christmas this year.
I felt really excited about it just a few weeks ago, but now, I just couldn't be bothered.

It's not an unusual thing for me to lose interest at the last second, but it is a bit of an annoyance. I mean, this year I'll have my boyfriend (yes, technically I suppose, still together, though I changed my status back to single on facebook) AND my grandma on Christmas Eve. I hate the idea of having both, I'd rather both came the next day, when it's easier.
But now everything needs to be perfect and I get crabby when I need things to be perfect, so I'm not a nice person to be around when I'm cooking for many. Not that I don't enjoy it, it's just...too many cooks, you know?

Anyway, today I need to decorate our Christmas trees. Our Christmas lemon and datura trees. No firs or pines for us, just warm climate trees. It's okay, I prefer it this way. It's much easier, much nicer and way cooler having a Christmas Lemon than a Christmas Fir.

I need to find a good stuffing recipe for ducks. And today I'm going to also just relax a bit, put on some make up and take some selfies. Have some fun. I'm feeling so droopy all the time. Tomorrow I'm  going to Tampere to clear my apartement a bit...


No comments:

Post a Comment