16.12.13

I ♥♥♥ Coffee

I love coffee so much these days that I don't even know what to do anymore, if  I can't get a good cup in the morning, during the day and in the afternoon. It's no wonder I'm so frigging hyperactive...


I used to hate coffee when I was a bit younger, but now I think I only hated it because I never got a good cup in my life. Now we have one of those capsule machines, and though unbelievably annoyingly trashmaking, the coffees are a m a z i n g. I love a few of them especially, but all the espressos for example are to die for.


I also like the fact that though cookies are mostly good with tea and not coffee, there are few specific cookies that just taste better with coffee. And buns! Cinnamon rolls and things like that just taste better with coffee and not with tea. Maybe it's the cinnamon itself of in the buns the cardamom.

This is sort of what I looked like a few months back....I  don't smoke anymore

So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment