27.11.13

Photos XIX: Make up to cheer me up!

Every once in a while between writing this blog and writing my essay, I do get a tad bored. And a tad sad. So what I do to cheer me up, is take a lot of selfies, put some make up one and again take a lot of selfies. So this is what I did: I have with me a part of my collection of Geek Chic Cosmetics eyeshadows (I love them, and on Friday I will place an order there to get more!) and decided to play around with them. The shades I used were Born in Fire, Kingslayer and  Ambassador.

I also used my old Wet n' Wild black eyeshadow to slightly darken my eyebrows. I have nearly black eyebrows, but I've been plucking the hell out of them, so they don't seem as dark anymore. Also used some as eyeliner under my bottom lashes. Ambassador is a dark purple shade, sort of more red than blue with these beautiful golden glitters, Kingslayer is a creamy white with white sparkles and Born in Fire is a violet shade with really bright pink glitters. They're my absolute favourites of all the shades I bought last time, and but we'll see if my new order on Friday gives me new favourites!

Ambassador and Kingslayer

Ambassador and Kingslayer

Ambassador and Kingslayer

Ambassador and Kingslayer

Born in Fire and Kingslayer

Born in Fire and Kingslayer

Born in Fire and Kingslayer

Born in Fire and Kingslayer

No comments:

Post a Comment