27.11.13

Day XIII: Food and Medicine

Food diary

Breakfast: ½ small bun and some cheese 90 kcal
Lunch: 1 herring steak and some mash potatoes 300 kcal
Dinner: 1 small spinach pastry and a cup of barley porridge (love the stuff) 370 kcal
Snacks: 2 pieces of chocolate 60 kcal
             2 gingerbreadmen 80 kcal
             1 Geisha icecream 300 kcal
Alltogether: 1200 kcal


Medicine diary

Regulars+
5 mg Oxycontin x2
x mg Neurontin x3
5 mg Cipralex x1
500 mg Paracetamol x3
5 mg Zyprexa
3 mg Oxynorm x3

Exercise

Got some visitors today, some family, my second cousin and her family, super lovely people, love them to pieces. We went to the cafeteria together and everything, but my diet went a bit haywire because when I get visitors, I don't count calories, I think it's sort of rude. So I just ate at the same rate as they did.
Exercise was minimal, but still:
20 squats plus holding one squat extra for 10 seconds
10 lunges per leg
20 pushups
30 crunches
Plus the small walk to the cafeteria and back.

I'm also sorry for the lack of posts, Blogger wouldn't accept any photos or video yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment